All schools and colleges in Pre-LGR 2019 Poole
Pupil absence in schools in 2017 to 2018
|Pupil absence in schools in 2017 to 2018|
|HideShow sorting options Click to expand|
|Buckholme Towers School||Independent School||No data available or applicable for this school or college|
|Pre-LGR 2019 Poole - state-funded secondary schools||5.3%||12.8%|
|England - state-funded secondary schools||5.5%||13.9%|
|Pre-LGR 2019 Poole - state-funded primary schools||4%||7.8%|
|England - state-funded primary schools||4.2%||8.7%|
- Academy - government funded but run by an academy trust rather than a local authority.
- College - colleges generally are focused on the 16 to 18 phase of education and provide vocational as well as academic courses. Some colleges also provide for full-time study at key stage 4.
- Independent school - privately funded.
- Maintained school - government funded and run by a local authority.
- Special school - schools that specialise in educating pupils with special educational needs.
Percentage of possible mornings or afternoons recorded as an absence from school for whatever reason, whether authorised or unauthorised, across the full academic year.
The percentage of pupils missing 10% or more of the mornings or afternoons they could attend, meaning that if a pupil's overall rate of absence is 10 % or higher across the full academic year they will be classified as persistently absent.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Thank you for your help
An error occurred while processing your feedback submission
Please try again