SETTLEBECK SCHOOL ACADEMY TRUST
This is 2018/2019 data. To view data for 2020/2021, click here
School workforce in 2018 to 2019
|School workforce in 2018 to 2019|
|HideShow sorting options Click to expand|
|Teachers||Teaching assistants||Support staff|
|Settlebeck School||Type of school Academy||Teachers||Total number 20||Number of full-time equivalents 15.5||Number of pupils per full-time equivalent 12.7||Average salary per full-time equivalent £39,067||Teaching assistants||Total number 18||Number of full-time equivalents 10.6||Support staff||Total number 9||Number of full-time equivalents 4.9|
|England - state-funded secondary schools||Teachers||219,269||203,686||16.3||£40,571||Teaching assistants||57,981||45,918||Support staff||84,503||71,228|
|England - state-funded primary schools||Teachers||260,096||231,728||20.7||£38,369||Teaching assistants||274,954||178,546||Support staff||91,158||61494.7|
- Academy - government funded but run by an academy trust rather than a local authority.
- College - colleges generally are focused on the 16 to 18 phase of education and provide vocational as well as academic courses. Some colleges also provide for full-time study at key stage 4.
- Independent school - privately funded.
- Maintained school - government funded and run by a local authority.
- Special school - schools that specialise in educating pupils with special educational needs.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Thank you for your help
An error occurred while processing your feedback submission
Please try again