MOTHER TERESA CATHOLIC ACADEMY TRUST
This is 2020/2021 pupil population data. No absence data has been published for 2020/2021. To view data for 2018/2019 click here
Pupil population in 2020 to 2021
|Pupil population in 2020 to 2021|
|HideShow sorting options Click to expand|
|St Joseph's Catholic Primary School||Type of school Academy||Total number of pupils on roll (all ages) 489||Pupils with an SEN Education, Health and Care Plan 1.2%||Pupils with SEN support 29.9%||Boys on roll 50.3%||Girls on roll 49.7%||Pupils whose first language is not English 19.0%||Pupils eligible for free school meals at any time during the past 6 years 7.4%|
|St Anne's Catholic Primary School||Type of school Academy||Total number of pupils on roll (all ages) 251||Pupils with an SEN Education, Health and Care Plan 2.8%||Pupils with SEN support 6.4%||Boys on roll 48.6%||Girls on roll 51.4%||Pupils whose first language is not English 39.0%||Pupils eligible for free school meals at any time during the past 6 years 10.0%|
|England - state-funded special schools||134176||99.0%||1.2%||72.5%||27.5%||14.6%||43.8%|
|England - state-funded mainstream secondary schools||3493507||2.0%||11.5%||50.2%||49.8%||17.2%||23.7%|
|England - state-funded mainstream primary schools||4660264||2.0%||12.6%||50.9%||49.1%||20.9%||23.5%|
- Academy - government funded but run by an academy trust rather than a local authority.
- College - colleges generally are focused on the 16 to 18 phase of education and provide vocational as well as academic courses. Some colleges also provide for full-time study at key stage 4.
- Independent school - privately funded.
- Maintained school - government funded and run by a local authority.
- Special school - schools that specialise in educating pupils with special educational needs.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Thank you for your help
An error occurred while processing your feedback submission
Please try again