STEPHENSON MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
This is 2020/2021 data. To view data for 2018/2019, click here
School workforce in 2020 to 2021
|School workforce in 2020 to 2021|
|HideShow sorting options Click to expand|
|Teachers||Teaching assistants||Support staff|
|Rainhill High School||Type of school Academy||Teachers||Total number 100||Number of full-time equivalents 95.8||Number of pupils per full-time equivalent 20.8||Average salary per full-time equivalent £42,486||Teaching assistants||Total number 23||Number of full-time equivalents 17.2||Support staff||Total number 30||Number of full-time equivalents 29.3|
|England - state-funded secondary schools||Teachers||225,613||209,824||16.6||£42,741||Teaching assistants||59,450||47,600||Support staff||86,122||72,871|
|England - state-funded primary schools||Teachers||250,564||222,519||20.6||£40,602||Teaching assistants||273,479||179,061||Support staff||90,395||60,393|
- Academy - government funded but run by an academy trust rather than a local authority.
- College - colleges generally are focused on the 16 to 18 phase of education and provide vocational as well as academic courses. Some colleges also provide for full-time study at key stage 4.
- Independent school - privately funded.
- Maintained school - government funded and run by a local authority.
- Special school - schools that specialise in educating pupils with special educational needs.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Thank you for your help
An error occurred while processing your feedback submission
Please try again