CANARY WHARF COLLEGE LTD
This is 2020/2021 data. To view data for 2018/2019, click here
School workforce in 2020 to 2021
|School workforce in 2020 to 2021|
|HideShow sorting options Click to expand|
|Teachers||Teaching assistants||Support staff|
|Canary Wharf College 3||Type of school Academy||Teachers||Total number 29||Number of full-time equivalents 27.6||Number of pupils per full-time equivalent 23.4||Average salary per full-time equivalent £46,230||Teaching assistants||Total number 3||Number of full-time equivalents 3.0||Support staff||Total number 3||Number of full-time equivalents 3.0|
|Canary Wharf College, East Ferry||Type of school Academy||Teachers||Total number 22||Number of full-time equivalents 20.3||Number of pupils per full-time equivalent 15||Average salary per full-time equivalent £41,235||Teaching assistants||Total number 9||Number of full-time equivalents 7.7||Support staff||Total number 2||Number of full-time equivalents 1.3|
|Canary Wharf College, Glenworth||Type of school Academy||Teachers||Total number 16||Number of full-time equivalents 15.3||Number of pupils per full-time equivalent 14.3||Average salary per full-time equivalent £42,458||Teaching assistants||Total number 8||Number of full-time equivalents 8.0||Support staff||Total number 1||Number of full-time equivalents 1.0|
|England - state-funded secondary schools||Teachers||225,613||209,824||16.6||£42,741||Teaching assistants||59,450||47,600||Support staff||86,122||72,871|
|England - state-funded primary schools||Teachers||250,564||222,519||20.6||£40,602||Teaching assistants||273,479||179,061||Support staff||90,395||60,393|
- Academy - government funded but run by an academy trust rather than a local authority.
- College - colleges generally are focused on the 16 to 18 phase of education and provide vocational as well as academic courses. Some colleges also provide for full-time study at key stage 4.
- Independent school - privately funded.
- Maintained school - government funded and run by a local authority.
- Special school - schools that specialise in educating pupils with special educational needs.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Thank you for your help
An error occurred while processing your feedback submission
Please try again