This academy opened on 01/04/2021. Go to St Hild's Church of England Voluntary Aided School for previous record.
Staying in education or entering employment Open help text for Staying in education or entering employment for at least 2 terms after key stage 4 opens a popup
There is no data available for this school or college for this measure. This is for the following reason: -- opens a popup
About this data
- LOWCOV = Low coverage: shown for the 'value added' measure and coverage indicator where schools have less than 50% of pupils included in calculation of the measure
- NA = Not applicable: figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college
- NE = No entries: the school or college did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure
- NEW = New school or college
- NP = Not published: for example, we do not publish Progress 8 data for independent schools and independent special schools, or breakdowns by disadvantaged and other pupils for independent schools, independent special schools and non-maintained special schools
- RE = Redacted: we redact these figures if they do not allow the calculation of a reliable estimate and therefore don’t provide a fair measure of performance. For transparency, we publish the headline information for these providers separately in the national achievement rates tables.
- SN = Small number: the number is subject to rounding and is less than 3
- SP = Small percentage: the percentage is subject to rounding and is between 0% and 0.5%
- SUPP = Suppressed: in certain circumstances we will suppress an establishment's data. This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). We avoid making these figures public to protect individual privacy. We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis.
- -- = Null: figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college.
Figures in the performance tables will only include those qualifications documented on the list of approved qualifications for the performance tables.
Guidance and supporting documentation on school performance tables:
State-funded schools (local authority maintained schools and academies) are held to account for their performance against these measures. We publish results for independent schools, but they are not accountable against these measures.
Pupil absence in 2020/2021
No absence data has been published for 2019/2020 or 2020/2021. To view data for 2018/2019, click here
Pupil population in 2020/2021
This is 2020/2021 data. National figures are for state-funded schools only. To view data for 2018/2019, click here
|School||England – mainstream secondary schools|
|Total number of pupils on roll (all ages)||-- opens a popup||3,493,507|
|Girls on roll||-- opens a popup||49.8%|
|Boys on roll||-- opens a popup||50.2%|
|Pupils with a SEN education, health and care plan||-- opens a popup||2.0%|
|Pupils with SEN support||-- opens a popup||11.5%|
|Pupils whose first language is not english||-- opens a popup||17.2%|
|Pupils eligible for free school meals at any time during the past 6 years||-- opens a popup||23.7%|
This is 2020/2021 data. To view data for 2018/2019, click here
Finance in 2020-2021
This school or college does not provide financial data directly comparable with maintained schools. For further information on this school's finances, visit the Schools financial benchmarking service. (opens in a new window)
This school provides value for money information through the audited financial statements its academy trust provides. These can be found on the Companies House website (opens in a new window)
Download financial data
Funding agreements set out how each academy is financed on an annual basis. Some academies have a single agreement, others may have extra documents such as supplementary funding agreements, deeds of variation and Church supplementary agreements.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Ofsted data incorrect?
It typically takes 1 to 2 months, and can take longer in some circumstances, for Ofsted data to be made available and updated here following an inspection.
For the very latest Ofsted data, please visit the Ofsted website
School information incorrect?
Information such as headteacher's name, school website, address, location on the map, gender, age-range and school type also typically take 1 to 2 months to be updated here after first being updated, by the school, in Get information about schools. If information is incorrect in Get information about schools, please report it to the school.
Report a problem
This form is for reporting problems with the Find and Compare Schools in England section of the GOV.UK website.
Don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance number or credit card details.
To make a complaint about a school, or a general complaint or enquiry, contact the Department for Education This link opens in a new window. Illegal behaviour should be reported to the police.