This school is located in a new local authority that was created in April 2021. Due to this there is no 2018/2019 local authority average data available. Averages for the new local authorities will be published with the 2021/2022 school performance data.
No primary test or exam data has been published for 2020 or 2021
Progress score in reading, writing and maths Open help text for Progress score and description opens a popup
Pupils meeting expected standard in reading, writing and maths Open help text for % of pupils meeting expected standard opens a popup
Pupils achieving at a higher standard in reading, writing and maths Open help text for % of pupils achieving at a higher standard opens a popup
Average score in reading Open help text for Average score in reading opens a popup
Average score in maths Open help text for Average score in maths opens a popup
About this data
- LOWCOV = Low coverage: shown for the ‘value added’ measure and coverage indicator where schools have less than 50% of pupils included in calculation of the measure
- NA = Not applicable: figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college
- NE = No entries: the school or college did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure
- NEW = New school or college
- NP = Not published: for example, we do not publish Progress 8 data for independent schools and independent special schools, or breakdowns by disadvantaged and other pupils for independent schools, independent special schools and non-maintained special schools
- SP = Small percentage: the number is between 0% and 0.5%
- SUPP = Suppressed: in certain circumstances we will suppress an establishment's data. This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). We avoid making these figures public to protect individual privacy. We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis.
Read more information about the key stages and the national curriculum opens in a new window .
This is 2018/2019 data. To view data for 2020/2021,
Pupil absence in 2018/2019
Absence data covers pupils aged 5 to 15 on 31 August 2018, and is for the full 2018/2019 academic year including the second half of the summer term. For schools that opened or closed part way through this period, the absence information will be based on a shorter period. See the absence statistics guide opens in a new window for more information on how we collect and report absence figures.
|School||England state-funded schools|
more info Click to expand
Percentage of possible mornings or afternoons recorded as an absence from school for whatever reason, whether authorised or unauthorised, across the full academic year.
more info Click to expand
The percentage of pupils missing 10% or more of the mornings or afternoons they could attend, meaning that if a pupil’s overall rate of absence is 10% or higher across the full academic year they will be classified as persistently absent.
Pupil population in 2018/2019
The figures below are for the 2018/2019 academic year, which is the latest year for which performance results have been published.
National figures are for state-funded schools only.
|School||England – mainstream primary schools|
|Total number of pupils on roll (all ages)||414||4727089|
|Girls on roll||48.6%||49%|
|Boys on roll||51.4%||51%|
|Pupils with an SEN Education, Health and Care Plan||0.2%||1.6%|
|Pupils with SEN Support||15.7%||12.6%|
|Pupils whose first language is not English||53.1%||21.2%|
|Pupils eligible for free school meals at any time during the past 6 years||18.8%||23%|
About this data
You should be cautious comparing absence figures over time, as full academic year absence figures are only available for 2013 to 2014 onwards. In previous years absence data was based on the autumn and spring terms only.
More detail is available in our methodology and technical documents opens in a new window
Back to top
This is 2018/2019 data. To view data for 2020/2021, click here
Finance in 2018-2019
This school or college does not provide financial data directly comparable with maintained schools. For further information on this school's finances, visit the Schools financial benchmarking service. (opens in a new window)
This school provides value for money information through the audited financial statements its academy trust provides. These can be found on the Companies House website (opens in a new window)
Download financial data
Funding agreements set out how each academy is financed on an annual basis. Some academies have a single agreement, others may have extra documents such as supplementary funding agreements, deeds of variation and Church supplementary agreements.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Thank you for your help
An error occurred while processing your feedback submission
Please try again