This school is located in a new local authority that was created in April 2021. Due to this there is no 2018/2019 local authority average data available. Averages for the new local authorities will be published with the 2021/2022 school performance data.
EBacc entries by Subject Group
|Number of pupils||191||3,753||575,604|
|All 5 subjects (English, maths, science, humanities, languages)||20%||38%||39%|
About this data
- LOWCOV = Low coverage: shown for the ‘value added’ measure and coverage indicator where schools have less than 50% of pupils included in calculation of the measure
- NA = Not applicable: figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college
- NE = No entries: the school or college did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure
- NEW = New school or college
- NP = Not published: for example, we do not publish Progress 8 data for independent schools and independent special schools, or breakdowns by disadvantaged and other pupils for independent schools, independent special schools and non-maintained special schools
- SP = Small percentage: the number is between 0% and 0.5%
- SUPP = Suppressed: in certain circumstances we will suppress an establishment's data. This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). We avoid making these figures public to protect individual privacy. We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis.
Figures in the performance tables will only include those qualifications documented on the list of approved qualifications for the performance tables.
Guidance and supporting documentation on school performance tables:
State-funded schools (local authority maintained schools and academies) are held to account for their performance against these measures. We publish results for independent schools, but they are not accountable against these measures.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Thank you for your help
An error occurred while processing your feedback submission
Please try again