This academy closed on 31/10/2018.
About this data
- NA = Not applicable: figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college
- NE = No entries: the school or college did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure
- SUPP = Suppressed: in certain circumstances we will suppress an establishment's data. This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). We avoid making these figures public to protect individual privacy. We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis.
- SP = Small percentage: the number is between 0% and 0.5%
- RE = Redacted: we redact these figures if they do not allow the calculation of a reliable estimate and therefore don’t provide a fair measure of performance. For transparency, we publish the headline information for these providers separately in the national achievement rates tables.
For further details, see the 16 to 18 Accountability Technical Guide opens in a new window
Read more information about the key stages and the national curriculum opens in a new window
Pupil absence in 2020/2021
No absence data has been published for 2019/2020 or 2020/2021. To view data for 2018/2019, click here
Pupil population in 2020/2021
This is 2020/2021 data. National figures are for state-funded schools only. To view data for 2018/2019, click here
|School||England – mainstream secondary schools|
|Total number of pupils on roll (all ages)||-- opens a popup||3,493,507|
|Girls on roll||-- opens a popup||49.8%|
|Boys on roll||-- opens a popup||50.2%|
|Pupils with a SEN education, health and care plan||-- opens a popup||2.0%|
|Pupils with SEN support||-- opens a popup||11.5%|
|Pupils whose first language is not english||-- opens a popup||17.2%|
|Pupils eligible for free school meals at any time during the past 6 years||-- opens a popup||23.7%|
This is 2020/2021 data. To view data for 2018/2019, click here
Finance in 2020-2021
This school or college does not provide financial data directly comparable with maintained schools. For further information on this school's finances, visit the Schools financial benchmarking service. (opens in a new window)
Download financial data
Funding agreements set out how each academy is financed on an annual basis. Some academies have a single agreement, others may have extra documents such as supplementary funding agreements, deeds of variation and Church supplementary agreements.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Thank you for your help
An error occurred while processing your feedback submission
Please try again