England average comparators for Attainment 8 and EBacc APS updated following the key stage 4 provisional release.
Results by pupil characteristics
Disadvantaged pupils are those who were eligible for free school meals at any time during the last 6 years and children looked after (in the care of the local authority for a day or more or who have been adopted from care).
|School dis. pupils||Local authority (non-dis. pupils)||England (non-dis. pupils)|
|No. of pupils||5||12125||382502|
|P8 score & CI||SUPP opens a popup||
(0.07 to 0.11)
|A8 score||SUPP opens a popup||51||50.1|
|English & maths at grade 5+||SUPP opens a popup||51.20%||50.10%|
|English & maths at grade 4+||SUPP opens a popup||71.40%||71.50%|
|EBacc at grade 5/C+||SUPP opens a popup||25.10%||20.20%|
|EBacc at grade 4/C+||SUPP opens a popup||33.40%||28.50%|
|Entering EBacc||SUPP opens a popup||46.60%||42.80%|
|In education or employed for 2 terms + after KS4 (2016 school leavers)||SUPP opens a popup||97%||96%|
|P8 score & CI by subject: English||SUPP opens a popup||
(-0.03 to 0.02)
|P8 score & CI by subject: maths||SUPP opens a popup||
(0.03 to 0.08)
|P8 score & CI by subject: EBacc||SUPP opens a popup||
(0.05 to 0.1)
|P8 score & CI by subject: open||SUPP opens a popup||
(0.15 to 0.2)
|A8 score by subject: English||SUPP opens a popup||10.6||10.6|
|A8 score by subject: maths||SUPP opens a popup||9.9||9.8|
|A8 score by subject: EBacc||SUPP opens a popup||14.8||14.6|
|A8 score by subject: open||SUPP opens a popup||15.7||15.2|
|A8 score by subject: Aca quals only||SUPP opens a popup||12.9||13.2|
|A8 score by subject: Voc quals only||SUPP opens a popup||2.8||2|
|Exam entries / pupil, all KS4 quals||SUPP opens a popup||8.7||8.5|
|Exam entries / pupil GCSEs||SUPP opens a popup||8.1||8.1|
Prior attainment is the attainment level of a pupil at the end of the previous key stage - key stage 2 opens a popup . These figures indicate how well a school supports all of its pupils to meet their potential. Middle prior attainers were pupils who achieved level 4. High prior attainers were pupils who did better than level 4, while low prior attainers were below level 4. Pupils without key stage 2 results have been excluded.
You can view the pupils' results in the context of their prior attainment (low, middle or high).
|No. of pupils||146||0||13||47|
|P8 score & CI||LOWCOV opens a popup||NE opens a popup||LOWCOV opens a popup||LOWCOV opens a popup|
|A8 score||68.4||NE opens a popup||56.6||68.8|
|English & maths at grade 5+||87%||NE opens a popup||46%||91%|
|English & maths at grade 4+||99%||NE opens a popup||92%||100%|
|EBacc at grade 5/C+||69%||NE opens a popup||23%||68%|
|EBacc at grade 4/C+||91%||NE opens a popup||69%||94%|
|Entering EBacc||97%||NE opens a popup||92%||98%|
|Exam entries / pupil, all KS4 quals||9.5||NE opens a popup||8.8||9.5|
|Exam entries / pupil GCSEs||9.5||NE opens a popup||8.8||9.5|
Pupils whose first language is not English.
|No. of pupils||146||68||78|
|P8 score & CI||LOWCOV opens a popup||LOWCOV opens a popup||LOWCOV opens a popup|
|English & maths at grade 5+||87%||91%||83%|
|English & maths at grade 4+||99%||99%||100%|
|EBacc at grade 5/C+||69%||74%||65%|
|EBacc at grade 4/C+||91%||88%||94%|
Non-mobile pupils are pupils who were at the school throughout both year 10 and year 11.
About this data
- LOWCOV = Low coverage: shown for the ‘value added’ measure and coverage indicator where schools have less than 50% of pupils included in calculation of the measure
- NA = Not applicable: figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college
- NE = No entries: the school or college did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure
- NEW = New school or college
- NP = Not published: for example, we do not publish Progress 8 data for independent schools and independent special schools, or breakdowns by disadvantaged and other pupils for independent schools, independent special schools and non-maintained special schools
- SP = Small percentage: the number is between 0% and 0.5%
- SUPP = Suppressed: in certain circumstances we will suppress an establishment's data. This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). We avoid making these figures public to protect individual privacy. We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis.
Figures in the performance tables will only include those qualifications documented on the list of approved qualifications for the performance tables.
Guidance and supporting documentation on school performance tables:
State-funded schools (local authority maintained schools and academies) are held to account for their performance against these measures. We publish results for independent schools, but they are not accountable against these measures.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Thank you for your help
An error occurred while processing your feedback submission
Please try again