|Art & Design (Fine Art)||28||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Art & Design (Graphics)||3||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Art & Design (Photography)||36||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Art & Design (Textiles)||15||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Biology||104||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Business Studies:Single||40||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Chemistry||103||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Computer Studies/Computing||16||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|D&T Food Technology||13||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Design & Technology||19||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Drama & Theatre Studies||31||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|English Language||150||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|English Literature||150||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|French||29||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Geography||78||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|German||24||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|History||49||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Mathematics||151||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Music||16||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Physical Education/Sports Studies||27||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Physics||102||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Religious Studies||17||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
|Science: Double Award||47||GCSE (9-1) Full Course (Double Award)|
|Spanish||49||GCSE (9-1) Full Course|
About this data
- LOWCOV = Low coverage: shown for the 'value added' measure and coverage indicator where schools have less than 50% of pupils included in calculation of the measure
- NA = Not applicable: figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college
- NE = No entries: the school or college did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure
- NEW = New school or college
- NP = Not published: for example, we do not publish Progress 8 data for independent schools and independent special schools, or breakdowns by disadvantaged and other pupils for independent schools, independent special schools and non-maintained special schools
- RE = Redacted: we redact these figures if they do not allow the calculation of a reliable estimate and therefore don’t provide a fair measure of performance. For transparency, we publish the headline information for these providers separately in the national achievement rates tables.
- SN = Small number: the number is subject to rounding and is less than 3
- SP = Small percentage: the percentage is subject to rounding and is between 0% and 0.5%
- SUPP = Suppressed: in certain circumstances we will suppress an establishment's data. This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). We avoid making these figures public to protect individual privacy. We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis.
- -- = Null: figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college.
Figures in the performance tables will only include those qualifications documented on the list of approved qualifications for the performance tables.
Guidance and supporting documentation on school performance tables:
State-funded schools (local authority maintained schools and academies) are held to account for their performance against these measures. We publish results for independent schools, but they are not accountable against these measures.
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Ofsted data incorrect?
It typically takes 1 to 2 months, and can take longer in some circumstances, for Ofsted data to be made available and updated here following an inspection.
For the very latest Ofsted data, please visit the Ofsted website
School information incorrect?
Information such as headteacher's name, school website, address, location on the map, gender, age-range and school type also typically take 1 to 2 months to be updated here after first being updated, by the school, in Get information about schools. If information is incorrect in Get information about schools, please report it to the school.
Report a problem
This form is for reporting problems with the Find and Compare Schools in England section of the GOV.UK website.
Don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance number or credit card details.
To make a complaint about a school, or a general complaint or enquiry, contact the Department for Education This link opens in a new window. Illegal behaviour should be reported to the police.