Student destinations - Progression in to higher education or training (2018 leavers)
The proportion of 16-18 students that progressed to degrees, higher apprenticeships or other study at level 4 or above for at least 6 consecutive months in the 2 years after taking advanced level qualifications (level 3) at this school or college.
For further details, see the qualification levels.
Students progressing to higher education or training Open help text for Progression into higher education and training opens a popup
Total number of students: 137
|School / college||Local authority average||England average|
|Students progressing to higher education or training||84%||64%||66%|
Breakdown of destinations
|School / college||Local authority||England|
|Higher apprenticeships Open help text for Higher apprenticeships opens a popup||4%||2%||2%|
|Degrees Open help text for Degrees opens a popup||78%||60%||62%|
|of which are top third higher education institutions Open help text for Top third higher education institutions opens a popup||45%||20%||18%|
|of which are Russell Group institutions Open help text for Russell Group institutions opens a popup||45%||21%||16%|
|of which are Oxford or Cambridge||5%||1%||1%|
|Other study at level 4 or 5 Open help text for Other study at level 4 or 5 opens a popup||1%||2%||2%|
Disadvantaged students Open help text for Disadvantaged students opens a popup
|School / college||Local authority||England|
|Higher apprenticeships Open help text for Higher apprenticeships opens a popup||0%||2%||2%|
|Degrees Open help text for Degrees opens a popup||71%||62%||63%|
|of which are top third higher education institutions Open help text for Top third higher education institutions opens a popup||29%||21%||19%|
|of which are Russell Group institutions Open help text for Russell Group institutions opens a popup||43%||22%||17%|
|of which are Oxford or Cambridge||14%||1%||1%|
|Other study at level 4 or 5 Open help text for Other study at level 4 or 5 opens a popup||0%||2%||2%|
Additional information on the destinations of students can be found in the pupil destinations data downloads
About this data
- LOWCOV = Low coverage: shown for the 'value added' measure and coverage indicator where schools have less than 50% of pupils included in calculation of the measure
- NA = Not applicable: figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college
- NE = No entries: the school or college did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure
- NEW = New school or college
- NP = Not published: for example, we do not publish Progress 8 data for independent schools and independent special schools, or breakdowns by disadvantaged and other pupils for independent schools, independent special schools and non-maintained special schools
- RE = Redacted: we redact these figures if they do not allow the calculation of a reliable estimate and therefore don’t provide a fair measure of performance. For transparency, we publish the headline information for these providers separately in the national achievement rates tables.
- SN = Small number: the number is subject to rounding and is less than 3
- SP = Small percentage: the percentage is subject to rounding and is between 0% and 0.5%
- SUPP = Suppressed: in certain circumstances we will suppress an establishment's data. This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). We avoid making these figures public to protect individual privacy. We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis.
- -- = Null: figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college.
For further details, see the 16 to 18 Accountability Technical Guide opens in a new window
Read more information about the key stages and the national curriculum opens in a new window
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Ofsted data incorrect?
It typically takes 1 to 2 months, and can take longer in some circumstances, for Ofsted data to be made available and updated here following an inspection.
For the very latest Ofsted data, please visit the Ofsted website
School information incorrect?
Information such as headteacher's name, school website, address, location on the map, gender, age-range and school type also typically take 1 to 2 months to be updated here after first being updated, by the school, in Get information about schools. If information is incorrect in Get information about schools, please report it to the school.
Report a problem
This form is for reporting problems with the Find and Compare Schools in England section of the GOV.UK website.
Don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance number or credit card details.
To make a complaint about a school, or a general complaint or enquiry, contact the Department for Education This link opens in a new window. Illegal behaviour should be reported to the police.