This academy closed on 31/05/2021. Go to Chellaston Academy for the new record.
English and maths results over time
These scores show how much progress students at this school or college made in maths qualifications such as GCSE re-takes, between the end of key stage 4 opens a popup and the end of the 16 to 18 phase of education opens a popup . A positive score means that, on average, students got higher grades at 16 to 18 than at key stage 4. A negative score means that, on average, students got lower grades than at key stage 4. Students are included in these measures if they did not achieve a grade 4 or higher in their GCSE or equivalent by the end of key stage 4 in that subject. For further details, see the 16 to 18 Accountability Technical Guide opens in a new window .
About this data
- NA = Not applicable: figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college
- NE = No entries: the school or college did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure
- SUPP = Suppressed: in certain circumstances we will suppress an establishment's data. This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). We avoid making these figures public to protect individual privacy. We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis.
- SP = Small percentage: the number is between 0% and 0.5%
- RE = Redacted: we redact these figures if they do not allow the calculation of a reliable estimate and therefore don’t provide a fair measure of performance. For transparency, we publish the headline information for these providers separately in the national achievement rates tables.
For further details, see the 16 to 18 Accountability Technical Guide opens in a new window
Read more information about the key stages and the national curriculum opens in a new window
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Thank you for your help
An error occurred while processing your feedback submission
Please try again