This school is located in a new local authority that was created in April 2021. Due to this there is no 2018/2019 local authority average data available. Averages for the new local authorities will be published with the 2021/2022 school performance data.
Intermediate level qualifications (level 2)
Most qualifications have a difficulty level. Level 3 is at about the same level of difficulty as an A level, but may take a different amount of time to study, and Level 2 is at about the same level of difficulty as a GCSE at grade C/4 or above. Read more about qualification levels opens in a new window .
Different types of apprenticeship qualifications are structured and assessed differently; therefore, Apprenticeship qualification achievement rates cannot be used to compare performance between establishments. Rates are included to provide a complete picture of 16-18 provision. For more information on the performance of these establishments and other apprenticeship providers see the National Achievement Rate Tables opens in a new window .
You can also find out more about what apprenticeships are available opens in a new window and how to apply.
|Overall cohort||Achievement rate|
|School / college||120||68.9%|
|England all schools / colleges||52750||65.8%|
About this data
- NA = Not applicable: figures are either not available for the year in question, or the data field is not applicable to the school or college
- NE = No entries: the school or college did not enter any pupils or students for the qualifications covered by the measure
- SUPP = Suppressed: in certain circumstances we will suppress an establishment's data. This is usually when there are 5 or fewer pupils or students covered by the measure (29 for apprenticeships measures). We avoid making these figures public to protect individual privacy. We may also suppress data on a case-by-case basis.
- SP = Small percentage: the number is between 0% and 0.5%
- RE = Redacted: we redact these figures if they do not allow the calculation of a reliable estimate and therefore don’t provide a fair measure of performance. For transparency, we publish the headline information for these providers separately in the national achievement rates tables.
For further details, see the 16 to 18 Accountability Technical Guide opens in a new window
Read more information about the key stages and the national curriculum opens in a new window
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Thank you for your help
An error occurred while processing your feedback submission
Please try again