Key stage 2 data is not available or applicable for this school. This is normally for one of the following reasons:
- The school changed school type (for example, converted to an academy) or re-opened after the closure of a previous school. The 2019 data will be found on the page of the previous school, because that is where pupils carried out the majority of their key stage 2 opens a popup education.
- The school had no pupils at the end of key stage 2 in 2019 - for example, because the school is new and pupils have so far only completed the first few years of their studies.
- We don't publish key stage 2 figures for independent schools.
Key stage 4 data is not available or applicable for this school or college. This is normally because:
- The school became an academy or changed type during the 2018 to 2019 academic year. In these cases, the 2019 data will be found on the former school's page.
- The school had no pupils who completed key stage 4 in 2019.
16 to 18 data is not available or applicable for this school or college. This is normally because:
- The school or college became an academy or changed type during the 2018 to 2019 academic year. In these cases, the 2019 data will be found on the former school or college page.
- The school or college had no students who completed 16 to 18 studies in 2019.
Pupil absence in 2018/2019
|School||England state-funded schools|
||-- opens a popup||10.1%|
||-- opens a popup||28.8%|
Pupil population in 2018/2019
National figures are for state-funded schools only.
|School||England – special schools|
|Total number of pupils on roll (all ages)||12||121738|
|Girls on roll||58.3%||27.8%|
|Boys on roll||41.7%||72.2%|
|Pupils with an SEN Education, Health and Care Plan||100%||98.3%|
|Pupils with SEN Support||0%||1.6%|
|Pupils whose first language is not English||0%||14.7%|
|Pupils eligible for free school meals at any time during the past 6 years||40%||50.3%|
About this data
More detail is available in our methodology and technical documents opens in a new window
Back to top
Finance in 2018-2019
This school or college does not provide financial data directly comparable with maintained schools. For further information on this school's finances, visit the Schools financial benchmarking service. opens in a new window
Is there anything wrong with this page? Click to expand
Help us improve GOV.UK
Thank you for your help
An error occurred while processing your feedback submission
Please try again